I am writing today

And I will write everyday
I will get my content out there

Eventually my blogs will become popular
But first I have to write

Rain or shine
In today's case blistering heat

Still
I write

I bought a Guestblogging Certification Program
last year!!!

I'm glad I did though
Because I had money then

I already bought a program. Cool.
I will be one of the top writers online.

He just said that becoming a writer
is EXTREMELY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY DEMANDING

I am prepared for that!

He just said that my first post will take 40-50 hours
Rewriting it 5 times!

My first post will be a struggle
It will be rejected. Be prepared! I am!

I will do the work
I will follow directions

I will come out on the other side
I am writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Yeoman's Writer's Village

What Do I Have To Give?