Thank you for your interest in contributing to ADDitude. We’re always looking for strong writers, expert webinar hosts, and powerful stories about ADHD, learning disabilities, and other related conditions.
1. Writing for ADDitude Magazine
- A brief description or outline of your idea
- Why you should be the one to write it
- Any recent clips you may have
108 West 39th Street, Suite 805
New York, NY 10018
- It generally takes us 6-8 weeks to respond to a submission.
- We regret that we are unable to return any materials you submit.
- Articles are usually 2,000 words or less and payment varies according to the article length, the experience and expertise of the author, and other factors.
- We consider all submissions on a speculative basis. We cannot guarantee that a proposed article, even one that we’ve expressed interest in, will be published.
- Payment is made upon publication of an article. If an assigned article is not accepted for publication, we will pay a “kill” fee.
2. Blogging for ADDitudeMag.com
3. Hosting an ADDitude Webinar
- Be an M.D., Ph.D., or M.S. who has written books or published articles on a topic related to ADHD and related conditions and/or
- Gives substantive talks, seminars, or lectures on an ADHD or related mental health area of expertise
- Proposes a webinar topic that is important and relevant to ADDitude readers’ needs and that will support them and improve their lives (in the estimation of the ADDitude editors)
- Does not promote any specific product or company in the webinar