The First Day of Camp Nanowrimo

I've done a lot of reading today. Read Karen Slaughter, Emma Donoghue, Brooke Warner, & Kamy Wicoff. And all of the contributors for today's email from "The Mighty."

It is the weekend before July 4th. My daughter is with us today and this whole weekend. I made 3 trips into Chattanooga today. My husband was able to ride our horse, Charlie. I'm just writing. Free writing perhaps.

Karen Slaughter and Emma Donoghue used the place as a character. Brooke Warner and Kamy Wicoff are coaches/mentors/publishers. I didn't get on my guest blogging certification program today, but that's okay. I got an email from Jon Morrow saying that he is proud of me. It's cute. And definitely encouraging. It's interesting to feel an infinity towards a person I haven't met face-to-face, but I guess it's only natural since I've been listening to him for two weeks now through the blog certification modules.

Today was nonstop. I didn't get any down time. I've been awake for 15 hours and now I am exhausted.

Write again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Successful Writer is Easy No, seriously. It is.

Getting Motivated to Write

John Yeoman's Writer's Village