NaNoWriMo Double-Up Day Virtual Write-in #1



I was 20 minutes late but I will double my words today. Here are some quotes that I want to incorporate in my novel:



Word Spring in Virtual Write-in is difficult conversation between characters, but I'm going to do quotes instead--




“Dive for dreams
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love though the stars walk backwards).
-e.e. Cummings


“Creation means finding the new world in the first fierce step, with no thought of return”
-David Whyte, “Statue of Buddha”


Do not pursue the past.
Do not lose yourself in the future.
The past no longer is.
The future is yet to come.
Look deeply at life as it is
in the very here and now,
dwelling in stability and freedom.
-Buddha


Where there is life, there is always hope.


After a loss the temptation is to stay focused on the future, on achieving a wholesome state of mind and positive circumstances, but that can't happen until I surrender to the unknown and the unexpected.


[sasasas[


My children's happiness. What makes them happy, being their mom is my passion for life.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Successful Writer is Easy No, seriously. It is.

Getting Motivated to Write

John Yeoman's Writer's Village