The Journey To Becoming A Published Author

“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
That's a quote from Steve Jobs. The answer is a resounding "yes!"

It is the first of July, 2017. I embarked on my writing career "full-time" in January 2016.

Since then, I've moved residences. Had a couple custody battles. My son had Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy in St. Louis Missouri and my husband had his third open heart surgery at Vanderbilt Hospital.

It hasn't been dull.

It's been too busy, in fact.

Finding the discipline to keep at my writing with all of my life happening around me is quite a struggle. But I promise I will get there.

I will write like a ninja.

I will guard my time.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming a Successful Writer is Easy No, seriously. It is.

Getting Motivated to Write

John Yeoman's Writer's Village